OMX is going to TIACA's International Air Cargo Forum and Exhibition! Over 4,000 air cargo decision makers and more than 300 exhibitors from around the world will gather in Toronto in October to network and address current industry challenges and opportunities.
About Air Cargo Forum
Network and address industry challenges and opportunities
Over 4,000 decision makers and 300 exhibitors from around the world gather at the ACF
The ACF is a cost-effective way to network and showcase your business to thousands of leaders and buyers from across the entire air cargo supply chain. ACF is the perfect opportunity to promote and launch new products and services and to interact with potential and existing customers, partners and suppliers.
- Provides a unique platform for the exchange of ideas, views and solutions to the many issues which our industry faces on a daily basis
- Panels and workshops designed to educate & promote solution minded discussions as well as deliberating over future industry trends
- Ideal for anyone looking to increase productivity or boost efficiency
- Promotes ‘face to face’ interaction assuring that attendees leave with more than just a brochure… A positive experience is by far the best method of attaining consumer's interest
- A great opportunity to build relationships with potential vendors and buyers
OMX will be there!
Our not-for-profit association supports, informs, and connects companies and organizations of all sizes with the aim of developing an efficient, modern, and unified air cargo industry worldwide.