Here's our monthly update of everything that's happening in the world of procurement for the month of April - including a sneak peek at the new OMX blog, 70+ exclusive RFIs, and the latest programs from the government that may require ITBs.
Introducing the new OMX blog
OMX gets a lot of news and information from buyers and sellers about what's happening in procurement - so we've decided to consolidate it all for you in one area: the OMX blog.
As an OMX user, you'll get the best and most relevant articles included in your monthly wrap-up but be sure to follow us on social media for the latest news and opportunities:
This month, we're proud to announce partnerships with three buyers whose RFIs, RFQs, and RFPs will be hosted on OMX exclusively.
Almaco is currently restructuring their organization into three new divisions and they've teamed up with OMX to find Canadian sellers and suppliers in marine, offshore, and services.
See Almaco's exclusive RFIs:
- Marine & offshore interior installation contractor
- Modular cabin pre-fabrication and installation contractor
- Marine & offshore loose furniture supplier
- Marine & offshore flooring installation contractor
Vard, a Fincantieri company, is seeking Canadian companies for future and current shipbuilding procurements that wish to expand their business on a global scale.
Vard will be hosting a webinar, "Meeting Vard's Business Needs: How You Can Win Global Shipbuilding Procurements" at 1 - 2 PM EST, Wednesday, April 11.
See Vard's exclusive RFIs:
- Ventilation and Heating Plant
- UV Steriliser and Potable water System
- Alarm & Monitoring / Integrated Automation and Power Management Solution
- And 70+ more!
PAL Aerospace is responsible for the In-Service Support (ISS) of the Fixed Wing Search and Rescue (FWSAR) aircraft - the Airbus C295W, selected by Canada to replace the aging fleet of CC-115 Buffalo and CC-130 Hercules aircraft. PAL Aerospace will be responsible for all aspects of the maintenance work including high-value work such as repairs, 2nd and 3rd level maintenance, future modification work, and depot-level maintenance of the aircraft.
PAL's RFPs will be available soon.
Introduce yourself and get connected.
- RISO Minor Marine Repairs, Northeast of NB (EC015-182939/A)
- Department of Fisheries and Oceans/Canadian Coast Guard - Marine Sewage Treatment Plant (F6855-180007/A)
- CT-114 Tutor Aircraft Spares (W8485-184779/A)
- CCGS Henry Larsen Docking Refit (F6855-180004/A)
- WHEEL, LANDING GEAR (W8485-184773/B)
- Cables for the LAV 6 Engineer FOV (W8486-173441/A)
- And more than 5,000 open opportunities live on OMX right now
The Government of Canada has indicated that the Industrial and Technological Benefits policy may apply on these upcoming projects. They are currently seeking industry input from potential interested parties.
- HCCS IN-SERVICE SUPPORT (W8482-168150/B)
- RFI - Defensive Cyber Operations Project (W6369-17DE25/B)
- Enhanced SATCOM Project - Polar (W6369-180123/A)
- Remote Minehunting and Disposal Sys (W8472-105270/B)
- Mercury Global - Strategic Deployable Terminals (W8474-15MG22/C)
- Future Fighter Capability Project - Suppliers List Invitation (W847A-180210/A)
Interested in leveraging OMX to maximize Canadian Content Value on your bid or optimizing your internal offset tracking?
- $7.2 billion still to be allocated for Canadian infrastructure spending
- What's the impact of Trump's $1.5 trillion infrastructure plan?
- On Nafta Re-negotiations
- Future of Surveillance Tech
- OMX is shortlisted for Best New Procurement Tech
- Nicole Verkindt at SAP Ariba Live: The Power of Partnership
As always, feel free to reach out to your account manager or the OMX team if you have any questions or require any further support.
Happy procurement hunting!