Taiga Motors has just released an OMX-exclusive RFI for the production of prototype tooling and composite parts. This opportunity will expire at 05:00 PM EST on Thursday, January 31, 2019.
- Production of prototype tooling and composite parts
- Part Materials including FRP hand-layup/infusion of carbon fiber or fiberglass
- Size of parts approaching 1m x 2m (small boat hull)
- Must be capable of meeting tight timelines (4-6 week total turnaround)
- Location: 200km radius around Montreal
- Selected companies will be invited to respond to the RFP.
This opportunity will expire at 05:00 PM EST on Thursday, January 31, 2019.
Apply quickly and painlessly
with OMX's one-page applications!
Have questions or need help?
If you are an existing OMX subscriber, please contact:
Account Manager, Client Success
(416) 780-9544 Ext. 132
If you are not currently on OMX or if you are a new OMX user, please contact:
(416) 780-9544 Ext. 134
About Taiga Motors
Taiga Motors (taigamotors.ca) was founded in 2015 by a group of engineers that believed there shouldn’t exist a compromise between exhilarating powersport pursuits and sacrificing the environment. Be it carving through powder, across lakes or along dirt trails nothing beats instant torque at your finger tips, silent speed and fresh air.
The TS2 is the first electric snowmobile in history capable of outperforming the best combustion snowmobiles while being vastly more efficient. 100km of range & 20min DC fast charge option.