OMX has partnered with the world's fourth largest shipbuilder to offer more than 70 exclusive requests for information (RFIs)!
Access the world's most powerful procurement network
and connect with Vard today
Want more information? Check out the blog post and webinar below or reach out directly to an account manager.
Vard, a Fincantieri company, is seeking Canadian companies for future and current shipbuilding procurements that wish to expand their business on a global scale.
Vard is seeking short-term contracts and long-term partnerships in over 70 categories including:
- Aircondition Compressors Chillers
- Alarm & Monitoring / Integrated Automation and Power Management Solution
- Anti-Fouling & Cathodic Protection
- Anti-Fouling in Sea Water system
- Ballast/Bilge Water Treatment System
- Battery Chargers for 24 V DC and UPS
- Circuit Breakers
- Electrical Cables
- Engine Room Pumps
- Fuel Oil / Lubricator Oil Purifier
- LAN / Local Area Network
- Lifeboats, Liferafts & Davits
- Lighting Systems
- Loading Computer
- Main and Emergency Switchboards
- Main Engine/ Generator Sets
- Main Propellers
- Marine Fire Alarm System
- Marine Pump Supplier
- Remote Control Valves (Actuators)
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Ship Painting Services
- Steering Gear
- Video Surveilance (CCTV)
- Windlass & Mooring winches
- And more!
Don't miss your chance to connect directly with the decision-makers at Vard!
This opportunity expires at the end of August.
MEETING VARD'S BUSINESS NEEDS
How You Can Win Global Shipbuilding Procurements